The pricing, quantity of goods, and time of delivery mentioned in the articles are not binding on the Seller, but the Seller will make all efforts to fulfill the stated estimates.
- We will compare the total price of an item and once the total price is calculated, we will beat the lowest valid competitor’s total price by five percent. We will need documentation of a lower price in order to exercise our Price Match Guarantee. The quotation must address all costs, including shipping, handling, sales tax, and additional fees.
Please call us at (336) 669-2460 for any price matching requests.
The following conditions apply to all Price Match Requests:
- The price to be matched must be posted on the website of a manufacturer-authorized US dealer. We cannot match prices offered by Wholesalers, non-US Retailers or Retailers operating from outside of the 48 contiguous United States of America.
- Price matches must be explicitly requested at the time of purchase. We are unable to honor price match requests placed after the transaction has been processed.
- Parts or Accessories do not qualify for this program and cannot be price matched.
- A competitor’s price due to a “first-time customer” type discount does not qualify for this program and cannot be price matched.
- Prices can only be matched for identical items from the same market (Same model number/sku/condition/production revision/etc)
- The Items being matched must be in stock at the Authorized US Retailer with the lower price when the price match is requested.
- Additional charges may apply to orders where price matches have been made and the competing website charges shipping or sales tax.
- Tabor Espresso reserves the right to decline a price match at our discretion.
Trade-Ins are welcome. Please call us for all trade in requests. (336) 669-2460.
Unless our corporate office has previously approved terms, payment is expected in full before the order is released to the shipper or expected in full at delivery, when order is delivered via Tabor Espresso delivery van.
For customers with terms, all invoices of the Seller shall be paid by the Client within fifteen (15) days of the date of invoice unless otherwise agreed in writing by the Seller. In the event of late payment, the Seller may charge interest on the amount outstanding before and after judgment. Alternatively, for invoices unpaid 30 days after the due date, the Seller may impose a surcharge equal to 2.5% of the outstanding amount.
If any amount of the invoice is disputed by the Client, the Client shall inform the Seller of the grounds for such dispute immediately upon delivery of the goods and shall pay to the Seller the value of the invoice less the disputed amount in accordance with these payment terms.
Where the Seller requires payment of a deposit, the Client acknowledges that the deposit is not returnable.
All fees are exclusive of taxes which will be added to invoices where appropriate. Resellers will be required to provide proof of exemption status to be exempted from applicable taxes. Out of state customers are responsible for all sales/use taxes due in their respective state.
The Seller reserves the right to increase a quoted fee in the event that the client requests a variation to the work agreed.
Tabor Espresso Van Delivery:
Minimums: For deliveries within 30 miles of Greensboro, the minimum is $150. For deliveries outside 30 miles of Greensboro, we request that orders be $350. For orders that are still large, but aren’t quite to the minimum, there is a $10 delivery fee.
Order Deadline: Orders are to be received in house by no later than 10am the day before your delivery (e.g. if your delivery day falls on a Wednesday, your order will be due by 10am on Tuesday).
Delivery Radius: We will deliver, install, and train for any espresso machine/equipment purchase (if so requested) that is less than 200 miles away from our headquarters in Greensboro, North Carolina.
Online USPS, FedEx, or LTL Shipping Orders
Order Deadline: All in-stock online orders received before 3:30pm will ship out the same day. Orders received after 3:30pm are not guaranteed to be shipped out on the same day and will likely be shipped the following business day.
Please allow an extra 1-2 days for all freight shipping orders.
In the event that we run out of stock of an item that is ordered, we will contact you by either phone/email to inform you of the prospective shipment date.
In House Order Pickup
Order Deadline: Minimum of two business hours before requested pickup time.